By signing up for the Silver Recyclers Pro recurring billing service (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Silver Recyclers Pro reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Silver Recyclers Pro website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Membership Expiration Date and Automatic Renewals (recurring billing)
Your access to Silver Recyclers Pro is valid for the full duration of the length of the membership plan you have selected, (usually this is ongoing until you cancel your membership). You will be automatically re-billed under the terms of your subscription.
How Does Silver Recyclers Pro Display on my Credit Card or Bank Statement?
Your bank or credit card statement should show “Signature Web Prop” on your bill.
Silver Recyclers Pro rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Silver Recyclers Pro customer, Silver Recyclers Pro employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
4. We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Silver Recyclers Pro employees and contractors may also be Silver Recyclers Pro customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
5. In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
6. Silver Recyclers Pro retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Silver Recyclers Pro reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Limitation of liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that Silver Recyclers Pro shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
2. In no event shall Silver Recyclers Pro be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Silver Recyclers Pro partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
3. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an as is and as available basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
4. Silver Recyclers Pro does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. Silver Recyclers Pro does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Waiver and complete agreement
The failure of Silver Recyclers Pro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Silver Recyclers Pro and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Silver Recyclers Pro (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Cancellation and termination
1. You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in our response.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
1. Silver Recyclers Pro will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
2. unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
3. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Silver Recyclers Pro service for any reason, without notice at any time.
4. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Silver Recyclers Pro may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the service and prices
1. Prices for using Silver Recyclers Pro are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Silver Recyclers Pro. Such notice may be provided at any time via email alert.
2. Silver Recyclers Pro reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. Silver Recyclers Pro shall not be liable to you for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Silver Recyclers Pro Recharge Payments Service does not handle “Card Data” (defined as a cardholder’s account number, expiration date and CVV2) as we do NOT receive or store card holder data. We provide a checkout page which sends “Card Data” to your merchant processor directly at time of checkout processing.